Developer/Technical Artist, NVYVE
July 2013 - Current
- Event-based Touch system to manage all forms of touch screen interactions. Handles on down, on up, tap, double tap, long press, swipe, drag, pinch and twist.
- 3rd person camera system, also handles smooth transitions to other targets and positions.
- Animating UI elements
- Automatic build versioning.
- After each build, it will increment a number and use that for the next one.
- Multi-scene manager, with a master scene handling all the children scenes.
- Project Tango development
- Motion/Positional Tracking
- Point cloud, depth detection
- Area Definition localization
- 3D Studio Max to Unity scene export tool
- By utilizing instances, it will only export the source meshes, reducing the exported FBX size by a significant margin
- It will write an associated XML layout file that contains the transforms of the instances, as well as the materials on that instance.
- It will then recreate the scene within Unity, hopefully with the associated materials created so it could be linked up.
- Colourizes and adds an icon to the Project and Hierarchy windows. Makes it easier to identify important resources or highlight key object types.