Flexible skill set allowed integration with other disciplines as needed, such as during high workload periods. Fast learner for any computer program or programming language. Familiar with Perforce, SQL, and databases.
Specialized in environmental tech art (modular design, streaming) and art pipelines, supporting the art teams by building faster and more efficient tools.
- 3D Studio Max
- Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
- Saints Row 3 Engine (CTG)
- Eclipse (Dragon Age: Origins)
- Unreal Engine 3 (Mass Effect 1, Unannounced project) (2 years)
- Aurora (Neverwinter Nights) (5+ years)
- C# via Unity – Gameplay and lots of editor tools
- Python (was learning, halted in favor of C#, would pick it up again for PyMEL, or further Max tools development)
- NWScript (4+ years)
- PHP, Perl
- January 2002, 3D Digital Animation (Maya certificate), Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Digital Media Center
- April 1998, Illustration – Technical (Computer Graphics diploma),Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Communication Arts